Thursday, October 10, 2019

#25 Following is a dialogue. Read the dialogue and complete the paragraph

Ravi--- Hello Rahul, how are you?
Rahul--- Thank you Ravi. I am fine.
Ravi-- How are you spending your autumn break?
Rahul--- Nothing special. I am at home only. I am spending my time in study and indoor games.
Ravi-- Same here. I also can not go anywhere because of half yearly examination.
Rahul-- Yes, so sad, we can not do anything.


Ravi asked Rahul..................................(a). Rahul thanked Ravi and told that.......................(b)Ravi asked how......................................(c). Rahul told that it was nothing special.He was at home only and..............................(d). Ravi agreed with him and said that...................................(e). Rahul told that................................................(f).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class 11 First UT 2023-24