Friday, August 23, 2019

Q.13 Change into passive voice---

1. Why do you disturb me again and again?
2. He left me in the way.
3. Will he not answer my question?
4. I am copying questions from the blog.
5. She has recently written a book.
6. Why have you not posted my letter yet?
7. Who can answer this question?
8. How many boys have opted for German?
9. Check his bag.
10. Please close the door.
11. When is your sister bringing vegetables from market?.
12. You should take exercise daily.
13. What will he eat in lunch?
14. How do you do these questions?
15. Who will feed me?
16. Please solve this puzzle.
17. Ask him to return my bag.
18. Where had he celebrated his birthday?
19. We know you very well.
20. She does not want these mangoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class 11 First UT 2023-24